Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog...blog...blog- I think I can, I think I can...

So, I'm going to try to "amp up" my live~love~laugh and~blogging...I've decided to do the 30 day edublogger blogging challenge.  My motivation for doing so is to try to actually have some accountability for posting on my blog. Part of the problem I think I run into is that I don't have an intended audience. Maybe my audience is just me and I don't write to give advice or dispense information, but rather for my own reflection and growth. I guess that's okay. The downside is that if I don't write for anyone I also don't get feedback and my growth is only as good as my introspection.

The other question I have is, do I need to choose a specific topic other than just the "musings of me"? At least initially, I don't think so. I think if I'm writing for me, there is less self consciousness and more realness. If I write for others, I think I might worry about my intended audience's reception of what I write. As such, I think the ramblings in my head may be enough of a focus to start out. I originally titled this blog as I did because I was planning to write on whatever I live, love, and laugh about...the blogging was the glue, maybe?  For now, that's the focus I'm going to stick with.


At any rate, I have read the first and second challenge and am trying to stay on top of it. I'm looking forward to growing as a writer, thinker, teacher...and blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment