Thursday, January 13, 2011

Up, up, and away...

 My husband surprised me with a mystery get-away...without our kids.  My parents will be staying at the house with the boys, while Jason and I head off to who knows where.  I'm excited to see where I am in a few hours.  All I have been told is a temperature to plan for and a time to be at the airport.  I'll add a pictures to this post once we land at our destination!  :)

Where we arrived!
Update:  the pictures are below, starting with what we left, going to where we were headed, then arriving in the land of palm trees!

Where we left
Where we headed



One of the views from our balcony.


We had a wonderful time and it was really hard to come back. It was almost 80 degrees when we left California and in less than 90 minutes, we were back in 35 degree weather...ouch!  What a lovely escape, though!

1 comment:

  1. We went to Dana Point, CA and had a wonderful time! I posted a few pictures on my project 365 site. I don't remember how to out the link on here using HTML code, so I'll wait until I'm back on my laptop and then I'll put on a picture as well as a link to my project 365 page.

    ReplyDelete