Monday, September 6, 2010

Fantasy Football begins

Today is our fantasy football draft. I'm the "commish" this time (only the second time we've done fantasy football). It's going to be fun, but I don't think I like being the one in charge of it... I really don't know what I'm doing. I guess I will by the end of the season, though!
The whole reason we started doing fantasy football was to make it so the games were more interesting for me to watch- I figure we're going to watch football anyway, so this way I'll have a reason to care what happens. It makes it fun!

1 comment:

  1. Our draft didn't go quite as planned, but we're a low key group so it's all good. We ended up with some of our draft doing autopick when we didn't want it and some the time we were able to pick ourselves. Oh well. I ended up with Drew Brees as my quarterback so I'm happy. Tomorrow night is the first regular season game and his team is in it, so we'll see how it goes...

    ReplyDelete