Thursday, October 6, 2011

Small sample


Okay, be kind in critiquing my photoshop background.  I'm totally teaching myself and learning by trial and error with more emphasis on the error it seems at the moment.  Anyway, here's a picture of my fall background I made.  I am sure there are simpler ways to make it, but I went with the "stumble your way through" approach and this is what I ended up with by the time I was done.

If you want to see the background "in action"... I uploaded it to my practice site.  You can check it out at kellydevries.blogspot.com.  The site is truly just a practice site where I mess around with things I learn (not so different than this site, I suppose!), so it's pretty much a mish-mashy mess.  Anyway, take a look and see what you think.  If you want a copy of my inaugural background offering, click below to get instructions and the link.  I will get better; I promise... but until then, this is at least a start.

Happy Fall!

~Click here for the fall background links (top paper), (bottom paper), and upload/installation instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment