Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Much ugliness, but I did it all by myself!

I am so happy.  I have been trying to figure out how to make scrapbook paper type layouts from scratch in Adobe Elements for...ever....  it seems.  Well tonight was a a hallelujah moment and I did it.  I made a basic background paper like I could buy as part of an online digital scrapbooking kit!  Granted, it's so ugly that I won't put a picture of it on here, but even still, I did it all by myself.  So, now I am sure I have the know-how to make beautiful, fun, creative, funky, or otherwise Kelly-ish layout papers... all... by... my... self!  Yay!

Once I make some scrapbook-y type pages that are fit for human eyes, I'll post them on here to give away to happy homes!  I'm so excited to start playing with colors and designs, but I'm thinking that 11:00 at night is not the best time for me to start in on this.  Aaaah, hold me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment