Sunday, September 12, 2010

Twitter just changed everything

I am so excited about the connections that I (the Twitter voyeur) made these past two days.  I think it all happened because I replied to a post and it took off from there.  Since Friday afternoon around 5:00, I have almost inadvertently made connections with a teacher librarian in Iowa (@shannonmiller), a reading and writing site (@mrspstorytime), a teacher in Australia, and a class in New Zealand.  I have possibilities for Skyping (never tried it) and guest posts and students commenting from around the world on our library site.  I'm so excited.  Plus, it's motivated me to start to try and make this site more of a professional blog for me.  I guess like some of the sites I see and admire from Twitter links... I am so much less polished than those seem, but I guess that just gives me room for growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment